- Installation of 2″ x 4″ and drywall
- Tape, sand and paint walls
- Installation of tiling in washroom
- Painting all walls an ceiling
- Installation of molding and 1/4 round
About the project
This family decided it was time to finish their basement. They wanted a place where they could hold parties and family gatherings.
A family room was the first requirement, with a space for a Murphy Bed. Forethought was put into this planning, as in a few years an additional wall may be installed in the area where the Murphy Bed is, in order to make a closed bedroom. A full bathroom with a tiled shower and heated floors was a must. A storage area and closet were also included. The finished basement turned out just perfect!